- We'll make sure your computer
is clean from the bad stuff, ensure you have proper backups, clean your registry, startup, and optimize it to run the best it possibly can.
It's like sending your computer into awesome mode.
- We recommend this service every 6 months to yearly.
- We'll remove all the bad stuff,
and make sure you're protected for the future.
- Includes patches, updates, registry/junk cleaning, and all
the good stuff to keep you safe. (Malware/Spyware Protection, System Cleaner, and Anti-Virus Software)
- You don't pay until your computer is clean. Oh, and it's also backed by our 90 day warranty. Your computer is going to love you after we're through with it.
FREE PC CHECKUP
- Our Experts will check out your computer at no charge. We'll check out every aspect of your system, and let you know if we find any problems.
- This service is totally free, and there are no obligations whatsoever. If you're unsure if your computer has a problem, we're happy to take a look!
Student? Military? New Customer? Get10% OFF!
- Are you guys American based?
We're 100% based in the USA. Our office is based in sunny San Luis Obispo, California.
- Do your offer terms for payment?
Payment is due immediately after service, however, in certain situations we may be able to accommodate you. Ask your Technician about this.
- Do you offer discounts?
Absolutely! We offer discounts for: Military, Students, AAA Members, and AARP Members. Mention this to your expert so we can apply the discount for you.
- Do you offer Business Packages?
All of our plans are suitable for businesses. However, we offer competitive pricing for multiple computers and will even consult with you to provide proper protection for your business. To inquire, please contact us.
- Is there any sort of Guarantee?
We stand behind our work. We provide a 90 warranty on any work performed. If we can't fix your problem, there is no charge. Virus Removal cleanups aren't billed until after the cleanup is complete.
- How long does the cleanup process take?
Generally between 30 minutes to 1 hour. However, there are a number of factors that may slow the process down, such as connection speed and computer performance.